Director of Business Development
Location: Chicago, Illinois US
Job Number: 31876
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Dir Business Development
The Director of Business Development is a high-level "Hunter" sales role that will secure new business for Randstad Corporate Services (RCS) - a fast growing division that provides our partners with comprehensive staffing services through an onsite, managed services provider (MSP) program that includes dedicated account management, specialty recruiting and vendor management system (VMS) technology specific to our client's needs.
- Individual contributor role with no management responsibilities.
- MSP, VMS, RPO, or staffing / HR related sales experience required.
- Developing and executing effective sales and marketing strategies designed to gain new business within Randstad's Corporate Services division with a minimum expectation of closing one account a quarter.
- Put into practice a plan for consistent follow-up in order to maintain ongoing relationships with all clients.
- Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously
- Develop high level relationships with CEO's, CFO's, COO's and Senior executives while concurrently establishing a web of influence at the tactical/operational levels of an organization
- Evaluating the geographical area concentrating on profitability of proposed accounts and chosen industry sectors.
- MSP, VMS, RPO, PEO or HR related sales required.
- A proven sales driver with experience consistently exceeding revenue and budget growth and objectives, specifically in the Staffing Industry.
- Ability to achieve profitable sales development and growth through management and development of an assigned territory.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Business Development
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Chicago, Illinois US