New Business Development/Account Manager
Location: Woburn, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 31810
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Account Manager
This position provides dedicated support of existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction and development of strategic initiatives.
This position will drive revenue growth within targeted accounts and will work with the Account Owner to ensure communication and strategy with each customer is consistent throughout the organization.
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of the sales delivery cycle and lead generation process, so as to maintain and develop sales of the organization’s services to prospects and customers
Subject matter expert; specific sales role; project driven; exhibits technical skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Engineering or Technical degree preferred by not required
- 2 – 4 years of business to business and account management experience
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong work ethic, sense of commitment, competitive attitude and a will to win
- Ability to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships build on honesty, integrity, and results
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: New Business Development/Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Woburn, Massachusetts US