Location: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin US
Job Number: 31547
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
Randstad will hire a professional and results oriented sales pro to join our Wauwatosa WI operation.
The right candidate will:
• have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
• have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience
• possess a relentless determination to make things happen
• be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
• have experience in selling consultatively
• be naturally curious
• have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
• be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
• Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
• Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
• Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
• Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
• Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
• Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
• Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
• Best in class training
• Rich benefits
• A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
• A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. Randstad reserves the right to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: staffing manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin US