Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 31461
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT Researcher
The Talent Researcher is responsible for executing Tatum’s recruiting strategy to meet the company’s revenue & GP goals. Key components include identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, matching skilled candidates for placement of consulting opportunities (C-suite, VP, Director, Senior Manager level candidates) and managing talent. This position will maintain a sales focus by generating client leads and opportunities through candidate interactions and talent management. This position will support the regional recruiting efforts by developing market presence through sourcing plans; researching companies; developing job board / LinkedIn ads; social media sites and maintaining local networks/affiliations. The TAT Researcher will partner with the sales team to understand the client's business and hiring profile to match the ideal candidate and will exercise discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business, including:
- The TAT Researcher will focus on consulting opportunities and partner with the sales team to present the best match for placement opportunities.
- Research and maintain knowledge of and assist clients to understand market conditions and available talent in a market and analyze and identify opportunities to proactively respond to market trends.
- Leverage relationships with clients/talent to uncover additional sales opportunities within an account as well as leveraging reference checks verification to uncover potential new business.
- Work with sales team to assess potential and existing target clients and decision makers within clients and build a portfolio of target clients and adjust the portfolio as necessary and warranted (C-suite, VP, Director, , Senior Manager candidates).
- Assess and analyze job opportunities obtained from clients, identify required qualifications and skills needed and draft/post job postings to maximize recruitment and placement of qualified candidates.
- Create and maintain complete bullhorn candidate records, including recruiting notes, activities, files, and skills.
- Attend networking events to keep in touch with available candidates and build pipeline.
- Manage applicable KPIs and the profitability of business by monitoring reports such as Recruiting Activity Report, Profit & Loss statements (P&Ls), ensuring profitability of accounts and seeking out opportunities for improvement.
- Independently research, identify, recruit, screen, conduct in-depth in-person interviews, evaluate, and select candidates for submission to sales team/clients according to the client specific job profiles and workforce forecast.
- Leverage multiple technologies to enhance the candidate and client experience, i.e. video interviewing, chat platforms, etc.
- Ability to decipher clients’ needs and translate candidates’ skills to meet client requirements.
- Produce the best client and talent match by delivering against a consistent and effective recruiting plan ensuring the correct quantity and quality of talent is maintained in a pipeline aligned with the clients’ needs by using all available methods of candidate attraction.
- Prepare candidates for client interviews and give direct feedback on interviews.
- Perform compensation analyses and prepare and extend competitive offers.
- Assist candidates to assess multiple opportunities and determine the optimal fit for the candidate if multiple job opportunities arise.
- Consistent ongoing interaction with placed Talent to identify additional opportunities with clients and future placement opportunities for Talent.
- Manage core and flex talent relationships. Ensure that talent engagement protocols are initiated and deliverables are completed; oversee the hiring, coaching, performance management and all disciplinary action up to and including termination of their talent.
- Demonstrate proficiency in recruiting within all Tatum’s service offerings; – Accounting, Finance, Technology, Private Equity and Healthcare.
- Ensure compliance and coordinate efforts pertaining to applicant screenings (background, assessments, drug testing) and any client specific requirements as needed and mitigate risks by ensuring compliance with RP policies with RP policies and EEO laws, both federal and state.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5+ minimum years of relevant recruiting experience required
- Experience in staffing industry preferred
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Strong professional recruiting network in the local office area preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and multi-task and effectively prioritize workload
- Must work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity
- Ability to identify customer’s needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations accordingly
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Self-motivated with a healthy competitive edge
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and Google
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US