Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 31326
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MSP Specialist
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
This position will be accountable for implementing and delivering a successful managed services program strategy to meet/exceed spend/revenue and profit targets. This position is responsible for servicing the talent needs of an assigned customer(s).
Execute and deliver the processes and procedures necessary for achieving the defined service level metrics
- 4 years of related experience in staffing, recruiting or MSP account management
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: MSP Specialist/Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cambridge, Massachusetts US