Account Manager - Perm focused
Location: Norcross, Georgia US
Job Number: 31289
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Account Manager
- College degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Stable career history.
- History of meeting and/or exceeding performance targets.
- Numbers and percentages relative to goals in resume.
- 2-4 years’ experience in B to B sales.
- Service sales experience is best, but product sales are ok.
- Involved in extracurricular activities; a busy person.
- Compensation progression.
- Has received recognitions and/or awards recently.
- Has been promoted in positions.
- Has been through a high volume sales training or outbound call environment.
- Must make 45-60 calls per day (based on tenure) with 20 connects, 10 client meetings (via phone) per week, 4 job orders per week and 1-4placments per month (depending on tenure)
- Tenacity/Persistence Listening
- Customer Focus
- Assertiveness/Drive Integrity
- Continuous Improvement
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - Perm focused
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Norcross, Georgia US