Location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa US
Job Number: 31280
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, which impacts their productivity and profitability. We also find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen, and manage the staffing process from end to end for their clients. Our office in Cedar Rapids is seeking a driven individual with a hunter mentality who enjoys sales, and a fast paced environment.
The right candidate will:
- have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- be a recent grad with work experience, internships, athletics or volunteering OR;
- have 1-3 years of sales experience in retail or other metrics driven environment
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- have experience or the desire to sell consultatively
- be naturally curious
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that are within your target industry
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, and focus on building long lasting relationships with your clients
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals by hiring and retaining top talent
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the correct role with your clients, to ensure we make best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
If you would like to know more about this position and speak directly with a recruiter, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cedar Rapids, Iowa US