Business Development Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 31112
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RP Bus. Development Manager
The incumbent would be responsible for business development activities including making 75-85 dials a day (Connecting with 17 plus) to potential and existing customers to identify current and future needs for temporary and temporary to hire staffing services. They will also be responsible for 8-10 client meetings per week. The position also requires the BDM to cross-sell all Randstad Lines of Business.
The BDM will work along side a Staffing Manager that will identify the Talent to fill all job order request that the BDM brings in. Teamwork is imperative to the success of the group.
- 2 + years of sales experience where the candidate was responsible for meeting and exceeding daily and weekly KPI's.
- Sales experience to include phone and face to face sales.
- Demonstrated experience with overcoming objections.
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to work hard toward goals with an No Excuse attitude.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US