National Sales Director
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 31075
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: National Sales Director
This person will be responsible for new business development & sales on a national level. This will be accomplished by analyzing the client’s business situation and, as a result, consultative selling the Randstad National/Strategic solution.
- Drives the sales effort at a NATIONAL level within assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Creates and owns the sales strategy for specific accounts and is directly responsible for account penetration.
- Plans & directs activities enterprise wide which includes pursuit strategy, coordinator of corporate & field resources, formal presentations & contract negotiations.
- 7+ years relevant work experience, including a minimum of 3+ years of management or enterprise account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Seven Years experience in a commercial/sales role within a staffing organization or similar service based business.
- Demonstrated sales process within a longer sales cycle (6-12 months).
- Demonstrated the ability of being alert to market opportunities, and exploits them effectively.
- Demonstrated a proven track record in providing efficient and profitable customer service.
- Demonstrated the ability to seek objectives that are clear and achievable.
- Demonstrates the capability of considering broader issues while leading to clear decisions.
- Demonstrates ability to negotiate with sensitivity and assertiveness while not letting go of own objective.
- Proven track record of above-quota achievement in a highly competitive industry.
- Ability to travel with short notice
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: National Sales Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US