Allied Account Manager
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia US
Job Number: 31022
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RHC Manager, Allied
The primary objective of the Manager, Allied is driving profitable growth of the RHC commercial allied unit through sales that continuously increase Randstad’s market share. The successful Manager leads a team of RHC Agents in recruitment, order management, and excellent customer service. The Manager will manage P&L and prospect budget; prospect sales, client relationships, account management, team performance management and development. Managers are sales and management professionals that will:
- Oversee direct staff, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs, making all hiring and placement decisions
- Lead, engage, develop and grow their team, holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting performance reviews, and ensuring Individual Development Plans are in place
- Have ultimate accountability for new hire onboarding and escalate to full productivity via coaching, monitoring progress, and identifying areas of opportunity
- Build client relationships positioning Randstad Healthcare as an industry leader
- Grow the business through new client acquisition and increase of market share
- Negotiate and establish pay rates and bill rates in line with gross margin and profitability targets
- Meet with clients and potential clients to obtain orders for services and/or add onto existing assignments
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects
- Network within community to build business and stay abreast of industry/market trends
- Use discretion to make the match between the client’s staffing needs and the candidates’ skills and experience utilizing Job, Boss, Company Fit methodology
- Manage relationships with current clients to identify future needs and provide thought leadership to assist in their daily operations
- Make decisions regarding hiring, placement, and discipline of talent
- Support client operations by providing top quality service and promptly investigate any talent issues or client concerns
- Create and execute against strategic recruitment plan via sourcing, interviewing, coaching, retaining, and developing candidates exceeding client expectations
- Develop and manage a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirements
- Utilize Front Office technology to document client and talent activity/interactions to help drive sales/recruiting effectiveness
- Exceed client and talent expectations by following Randstad’s Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions
- Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy and tactical operations plans to drive profitable growth and retention of current book of business
- Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually
- Ensure profitability and health of branch via key wellness indicators, financial and operation reporting, compliance, pricing, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
- Work Experience
- 5+ years business experience with a minimum of four years in sales or customer service
- Proven ability to manage and lead teams with evidence of advancement of direct reports
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Allied Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alpharetta, Georgia US