Area Vice President
Location: Union City, California US
Job Number: 30974
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Area Vice President
Our Area Vice President will be a dynamic sales & operations executive that will split their time between selling our Randstad In-house staffing solutions to new accounts (70%) and managing existing regional business (30%).
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to gain NEW large accounts within the Randstad In-House services Model (on-site staffing). "Hunt" & close new accounts!
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a wide & deep sales pipeline including database creation.
- Develop relationships with both the decision maker as well as the end user of our service (C-Level executives to Field Operators).
- Ensuring the full scope of potential clients' operations and circumstances are understood prior to closing the sale.
- Managing the implementation and development of new In-House accounts.
- Designing and proactively implementing solutions and processes which enhance the productivity and business plan of the client.
- Manage Staff while communicating effectively and operating in a successful team environment with the Account Managers, clients, and senior leadership.
- Staffing industry experience is highly preferred.
- Prior proven sales performance with multiple LARGE sales transactions using a consultative sales approach. We are looking for someone that has experience selling a "service" vs. a "product".
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer's needs & to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Prior experience working in a fast pace, performance driven organization and is motivated by the challenge of that environment. You like to WIN!
- Key Personality traits to include passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an excellent job!
- 3+ years of proven sales experience, including 2+ years of selling large deals in the staffing industry (highly preferred or other professional services).
- Prior management experience is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- As the largest staffing company in the world, we offer employees career growth and the ability to learn different facets of the businesses we support.
- Pay for Performance - this position has a competitive base salary plus quarterly commissions. You are directly compensated for the work YOU do!
- Excellent Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (including match), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, & Paid Time Off (3.5 weeks to start!)
- On-boarding & Sales Training - each new employee participates in a structured on-boarding process to include learning about the Randstad service offerings as well as on-going Sales training.
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Area Vice President
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Union City, California US