Location: Sacramento, California US
Job Number: 30945
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager Cal
Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen. Randstad hire an energetic and results oriented pro to join our Sacramento, CA business.
Randstad has the best tools and an outstanding training program to show you the industry, role and recipe to success. Are you ready to make a positive impact to your community by supporting businesses to achieve their goals and helping people find jobs? Randstad has clear ambitions, continuous individual development planning, and career progression to grow your skills and career at a Global Fortune 500 company.
The right candidate:
- reputation of being a top performer
- history of a collaborative work approach
- determination to overcome challenges
- excited to beat minimum expectations
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- ready to talk to strangers on the phone or in person
- be naturally curious to ask questions to potential clients and candidates
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- be proficient in using Google Mail, calendaring and shared drives
- will have previous outside sales experience
- proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Participate in 12 week onboarding program to gain the fundamental direction and training to sell, recruit, and service clients and candidates.
- Focus on exceeding weekly activity targets leveraging planning, execution, and skill
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which building a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Life is short, do something meaningful, and have fun doing it.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager-Sales
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sacramento, California US