Location: Woburn, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 30924
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Recruiter
Randstad Engineering is growing and investing! We’re expanding and need results-driven, team-focused Recruiter who want to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results. As the world’s second largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact.
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, identifying, selecting and recommending best candidates to clients through detailed screening and skill assessment interviews
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job opportunities
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources
- Is heavily networked, staying current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets
- Prepares and debriefs candidates on client interviews
- Closes the candidates, and sells them on Randstad Engineering and the Client
- Partners with Account Managers and entire fulfillment team to ensure that financial and operational targets are met
- Conduct reference checks on all employees prior to hire date
- Manage contract employees while on assignment documenting all activities in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools
- Proactively tracks and works with assigned employees to place them into other opportunities as current assignments end
- Assess and investigate contractor related problems, providing counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive environment
- Maintain relationships with existing and potential client and employee contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and obtain referrals and leads
- Participate in the structured Technical Recruiter Training programs
- Ensure that all recruiting is conducted within legal parameters
- Promote and maintain a positive image of Randstad Engineering
- Four year degree with a 3.0 or higher GPA for non-technical degrees and a 2.8 or higher GPA for Technical Degrees
- The skill and willingness to be on the phone extensively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent PC skills
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
In addition to a comprehensive compensation plan that includes base salary, commission and bonus potential, Randstad offers the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance available on your first day of employment.
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Flexible spending account option for health & dependent care expenses
- Company matching 401k Plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Paid holidays, vacation days and sick days
Randstad Engineering is also committed to our strong corporate social responsibility platform that engages our employees, clients, and candidates in supporting a blend of charities devoted to child welfare and our mission of shaping the world of work.
If you are interested in joining Randstad Engineering, please contact Arthur C Damon at 781/528-6687 or email at Arthur.Damon@randstadusa.com.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Woburn, Massachusetts US