Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 30802
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Market Mgr I
- Create and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects with top employers and business segments in the market.
- Execute and manage daily business development activities including inside phone sales, account appointments and proposals, and national marketing campaigns.
- Recruit, assess, market, and effectively place office professionals, administrative assistants, customer service representatives, office managers, entry-level accounting--with top companies in the market
- Retain and profitably grow your account and candidate customer base through outstanding customer service.
- Position Randstad as a community employment leader and identify business contacts through personal networking.
- Understand the difference between just meeting expectations and the achievement of exceeding
- Thrive in a fast paced sales organization where success is measured by results not effort
- Management of a team and personal sales experience for the last 4 years
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Market Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US