Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 30688
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Treasury Analyst
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for assisting in all treasury activities including the allocation of cash balances, maintaining debt and investment records, opening/closing/modifying bank accounts. This position will help with financial transactions to ensure policies and procedures meet corporate objectives and needs, and regulatory body requirements are met. He/she will provide analytical support to various departments within the organization, assisting with working capital analyzes and minimizing financial risks.
- Maintain Daily Cash Position by transferring/consolidating cash or borrowing/investing including Positive Pay, Tax auto-debit, money network funding and emergency pay for Randstad US and Monster NAD
- Assist on implementation of new Treasury Management System
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports on the US cash position
- Perform analysis on daily Cash Flow, Working Capital Initiatives, Bank Fees, and any bank issues
- Provide support to Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Cash Applications, Credit, Payroll, Call Center and others as required
- Process Improvement / Ad-hoc requests / Solves a range of complex problems and analyzes possible solutions using existing solutions and identifying when enhancements or changes to current processes may be needed.
- Work to mitigate risk exposure, while meeting compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- MBA, CPA, CTP or advanced certification preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in financial, accounting, or banking fields
- Must be well-organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Internally driven and self-motivated
- Works well independently with little direction or within a team
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US