Sr Account Manager
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 30604
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Sr Account Manager - Local
Account Manager-Randstad Technologies
Since our inception in 1984, Randstad Technologies has worked hard to become one of the largest IT staffing companies in the country. We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies’ processes.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Randstad Technologies’ standards.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate other contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting.
- Maintain contractors working in existing Clients, tracking personal starts and upcoming finishes.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
Required Skills of Account Manager:
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Must have the desire to be the best and a passion for producing results.
- 4 year college degree required
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding. Randstad is a $22.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US