Director of Healthcare Consulting Services
Location: Marietta, Georgia US
Job Number: 30576
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT Dir of Consulting Services
- Generate personal GP quota through engaging in client development sales activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sales and business development which includes: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, rate and fee negotiations, identifies cross-selling opportunities, identifies national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, schedules and conducts meetings with clients (virtual or by local office), and further development of pre-established Strategic accounts.
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecasts client demands.
- Manager multiple client relationships and engagements. Establish client expectations and effectively communicates to appropriate parties. Advise client on consulting solutions.
- Maintain community involvement and business networking
- Assist in client interview preparation with talent.
- Engage or work with team around client and talent development.
- Assist with managing deals once candidate is placed to generate new opportunities.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Responsible for accurate completion of all required reports and activity tracking to achieve company KPIs on a timely basis.
- Must meet minimum performance standards as directed by manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ experience in outside sales
- Hospital and Healthcare industry experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
Interested candidates should send their salary requirements and resume to email@example.com.
Community / Marketing Title: Director of Healthcare Consulting Services
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Marietta, Georgia US