Area Vice President
Location: Dallas, Texas US
Job Number: 30477
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Area Vice President
Our AVP will be a dynamic sales & operations executive that will split their time between selling our Randstad In-house staffing solutions to new accounts (70%) and managing existing regional business (30%).
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to gain NEW large accounts within the Randstad In-House services Model (on-site staffing). "Hunt" & close new accounts!
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a wide & deep sales pipeline including database creation.
- Develop relationships with both the decision maker as well as the end user of our service (C-Level executives to Field Operators).
- Ensuring the full scope of potential clients' operations and circumstances are understood prior to closing the sale.
- Managing the implementation and development of new In-House accounts.
- Designing and proactively implementing solutions and processes which enhance the productivity and business plan of the client.
- Manage Staff while communicating effectively and operating in a successful team environment with the Account Managers, clients, and senior leadership.
- Prior proven sales performance with multiple LARGE sales transactions using a consultative sales approach. We are looking for someone that has experience selling a "service" vs. a "product".
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer's needs & to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Prior experience working in a fast pace, performance driven organization and is motivated by the challenge of that environment. You like to WIN!
- Key Personality traits to include passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an excellent job!
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, including 2+ years of selling large deals in the staffing industry
- Prior management experience is required
Why work for Randstad:
- One of the top in our industry and as 2nd largest staffing company in the world we offer employees career growth and the ability to learn different facets of the businesses we support.
- Pay for Performance - this position has a competitive base salary plus quarterly commissions. You are directly compensated for the work YOU do!
- Excellent Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (including match), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, & Paid Time Off (3.5 weeks to start!)
- On-boarding & Sales Training - each new employee participates in a structured on-boarding process to include learning about the Randstad service offerings as well as on-going Sales training.
Community / Marketing Title: Area Vice President
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dallas, Texas US