RLS Business Development Manager
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 30470
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RLS Business Dev Mgr, Retail
The Business Development Manager will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business, including:
- Personal GP quota through engaging in new client development sales activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sales and business development which includes: sourcing, initial client qualification, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company and department profiles, candidate marketing, rate and fee negotiations, identifies cross-selling opportunities, identifies national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, schedules and conducts new client visits (virtual or by local office), and further development of pre-established Strategic accounts. Community involvement and business networking
- Conduct market research and qualify/classify target accounts within assigned geography. Keep abreast of market dynamics and trends within specific market and region and forecasts client demands.
- Manage multiple client relationships and engagements. Establish client expectations and effectively communicates to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Handles performance management of talent placed at client site.
- Assist in client interview preparation with talent.
- Engage or work with team around client and talent development.
- Responsible for accurate completion of all required reports and activity tracking to achieve company KPIs on a timely basis.
- Must meet minimum performance standards as directed by manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in outside sales
- Previous experience and/or background in staffing preferred
- Previous clinical or scientific experience and/or background preferred
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: RLS Business Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US