Location: Maitland, Florida US
Job Number: 30460
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Market Mgr II
We need your ability to build and grow the Randstad brand in City of Maitland, FL!
As a Randstad Market Manager you will lead and manage your team in attracting and matching the best candidates in white collar positions of our customers. You will need to have a remarkable ability to build relationships with our talent and customers and at the same time keep a fast pace for results in an environment where change and variety are the norm. A proven plan for success is in place; just ready for the right person to implement.
- Create and maintain an account portfolio of clients and prospects with top employers and business segments in the market.
- Execute and manage daily business development activities including inside phone sales, account appointments and proposals, and national marketing campaigns.
- Recruit, assess, market, and effectively place office professionals, administrative assistants, customer service representatives, office managers, entry-level accounting--with top companies in the market
- Retain and profitably grow your account and candidate customer base through outstanding customer service.
- Position Randstad as a community employment leader and identify business contacts through personal networking.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Understand the difference between just meeting expectations and the achievement of exceeding
- Thrive in a fast paced sales organization where success is measured by results not effort
- Management of a team and personal sales experience for the last 4 years
Randstad - We put people to work!
Community / Marketing Title: Market Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Maitland, Florida US