Billing Reporting and Automations Analyst
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 30431
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Business Services Analyst
Responsible for identifying, designing, implementing and testing various projects in the billing team that will drive process improvements and make use of automation.
- Research and resolve billing system production issues.
- Assist with the review of current business processes and work with management to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Lead projects, including RPA (robotics) implementations for manual billing processes
- Producing Insights and Driving Decisions through Analysis and development and maintenance of billing metrics (KPIs)
- Supporting internal and external customers (as it relates to system issues and automation)
Education & Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Educational background in business, finance, accounting, computer science or math preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience in business operations, accounting, financial analysis, or data analysis
- Preferred experience in Staffing or a Service Industry
- Experience interfacing with other teams and customers, providing positive customer experience, working through conflict or complex matters
- Advanced Excel skills
- People Soft Financials, SQL knowledge and Reporting experience is a plus
- RPA software tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Google Scripts, etc.) is preferred
Key Competencies (see World League Publication if applicable):
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: able to effectively communicate technical details to a non-technical audience (i.e. users, vendors, management, colleagues) as well as produce clear and concise written documentation
- Excellent analytical skills and organization skills
- Ability to recognize gaps in current processes and recommend solutions
- Customer service oriented and self-motivated as well as proficient at quickly developing and sustaining close working relationships with internal and external customers users
- Desire to achieve excellence and success
- Ability to methodically identify, analyze, and resolve business and technical problems using systematic approaches with well-documented, supportable methodologies and creative thinking
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Community / Marketing Title: Billing Reporting and Automations Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US