Solutions Account Executive
Location: San Francisco, California US
Job Number: 30349
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Solutions Account Exec CA
Responsibilities of Solutions Account Executive:
- Proactively initiate existing and new client partnerships with targeted accounts to sell our solution offerings including project, outsourcing and managed resource delivery models.
- Utilize strategic consultative practices, industry/market analysis and in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Promote client development and build relationships with prospective clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Establish opportunities to present our value-proposition to strategic senior executive and management level contacts.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within Randstad Technologies.
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within Randstad Technologies are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations
- A minimum of 3-5 years of solutions based sales experience in Technology or SaaS.
- Experience with complex sales processes.
- Past history of exceeding annual quotas while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships to create new opportunities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree is required
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Account Executive
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Francisco, California US