Account Manager - Staffing Recruiter
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 30235
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
This direct hire position joins Randstad’s Corporate Services division - we provide on-site managed staffing programs to large corporations. This role is based, inside our client's corporate headquarters (Worcester, MA), and will help manage day-to-day operations of an established staffing program.
Responsibilities include recruiting, client management, relationship building and business development within the program, and operations. * This is an excellent opportunity for staffing industry candidates to move into a corporate environment, join an MSP program and partner with one client!
- This Account Manager / Staffing Recruiter acts as an on-site extension of our client’s HR function, managing all aspects of recruitment, selection, deployment and management of talent.
- Consistent and effective execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent; on average managing 15 – 20 requisitions per quarter (90 days/quarter and full lifecycle recruiting).
- Will work in direct-partnership with on-site account team members, serving as the Program Management Office for our client.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirements.
- Screen and select candidates per client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts.
- Market talent’s skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent.
- Deliver onboarding compliance with employment laws and regulations and operational standards.
- Effectively deliver Randstad’s operational standards with excellence while using RCS specific tools for recruitment, selection, and retention of talent and client development activities.
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred, Master’s level work a plus.
- Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of one in staffing, recruiting or business development. On-site client delivery experience a plus.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Energetic attitude, positive demeanor, and eagerness to learn and develop your career in the staffing and recruiting industry.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Outlook, calendar management required.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer’s needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - Staffing Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Worcester, Massachusetts US