Location: Cusseta, Alabama US
Job Number: 30140
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Site Manager I
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is currently searching for Onsite Manager Candidates to support our Randstad In-House Services (RIS) division in Cusseta, Al. RIS offers unique operations and staffing product that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs in logistics, manufacturing, warehouse, and light industrial.
As an Onsite Manager, you are the single point of contact for our client. You are responsible for the entire staffing process to include the full lifecycle of recruiting/staffing as well as driving the performance of our workforce. Strong leadership is needed to reach the goals of the client.
The Onsite Manager acts as an on-site extension of the client's HR function and will need to be able to build/maintain a solid relationship with the client.
A strong background in driving and measuring productivity and human resource management, along with familiarity with a light industrial/warehouse environment is desired.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Build and maintain a strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
· Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction possible
· Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
· Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
· Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
· Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
· Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
· Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
· Consistently exceed client and talent expectations and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
· Five + year’s high volume staffing/recruiting experience in a light industrial, manufacturing or distribution setting
· Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
· Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
· Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
· Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
· Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations
Qualified candidates should send their resume directly to Jennifer.email@example.com
Community / Marketing Title: On-Site Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cusseta, Alabama US