Location: El Segundo, California US
Job Number: 30120
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Recruiter CA
Job Responsibilities of Technical Recruiter
- Sourcing and screening of potential Engineering candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings with our clients.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings.
- Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Randstad Engineering via phone, email or web.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region(s) or with specified clients.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Strategize with team members; assist and backup absent colleagues.
- Meet or exceed weekly sales goal expectations.
Required Skills of Technical Recruiter:
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also contact Al Rehman at 925.734.1879 or email email@example.com for additional information. Please include your resume and be prepared to speak to why Randstad is an attractive fit for you.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: El Segundo, California US