Vice President of Sales
Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 29825
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC VP Market Sales I
- Oversee direct staff, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs.
- Lead, engage, develop and grow account teams in tandem with business, holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting performance reviews, and ensuring individual Development Plans are in place
- Have ultimate accountability for retention and monitoring progress of teams, and identifying areas of opportunity. Develops “bench” and creates succession plans and always looks to hire a replacement.
- Evaluate the potential for the business, identify current business strengths, and orchestrate the completion of a strategic business plan for growth in the district territory. Drive the sales effort with continual contact and face to face meetings with C level executives.
- Maintain, build and grow client relationships, positioning Randstad as a staffing industry leader. Manage relationships with current clients to identify future needs and provide thought leadership.
- Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets - weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to achieve financial objectives of assigned areas, including operational improvements, expense management, account growth, and revenue and contribution attainment.
- Establish, hone and communicate business plans with SVP, Market Development to define and drive strategies to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Implement innovative strategies while collaborating with operations & branch staff to drive peak performance at all times, and sustain high client satisfaction levels
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams in partnership with peers by selling and implementing new business opportunities and supporting the sales process locally and regionally.
- Actively participate and network within community to build business, Randstad visibility and stay abreast of industry/market trends
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place to satisfy audit requirements and to protect customers and company assets
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L and work with senior management to ensure profit of the business, adherence to the contract and SLAs, and to seek out opportunities for improvement
- Ensure profitability and health of assigned geography via key wellness indicators, financial and operation reporting, compliance, pricing, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Master’s level work a plus
- 7+ year’s minimum of staffing industry experience
- 5+years of people management highly preferred
- 2+years of demonstrated success in selling large accounts, staffing experience highly preferred
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Experience in building business including time and territory management, sales and proposal presentation to clients.
- Ability to achieve profitable sales development and growth through management and development of branch managers and agents.
- Ability to provide sound leadership to a team, demonstrate guidance and coaching abilities, and direct team to achieve set objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer’s needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Proven track record of quantified sales and service abilities within a similar environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to develop high performing consultants and teams
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President of Sales
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US