Location: Frisco, Texas US
Job Number: 29803
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Technical Recruiter
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work" - and with good reason. We're a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero "Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we're constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need - and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That's why our expertise has impact.
- Sourcing and screening of potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings with our clients.
- Learn and understand all of Randstad Technologies' service offerings.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Update and track candidates in accordance to Randstad Technologies' standards.
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Randstad Technologies via phone, email or web.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region(s) or with specified clients.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
- Refer job order leads and hiring manager names to Account Managers.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
- Track/communicate new technology trends.
- Strategize with team members; assist and backup absent colleagues.
- Attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected
- Meet or exceed weekly sales goal expectations.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frisco, Texas US