Business Development Manager
Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 29802
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RP Bus. Development Manager
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving profitable growth of the branch through client development sales activities. This position is responsible for pursuing, maintaining and growing sales to existing and/or new accounts. This position may also be assigned to new business development which will include developing a market from the beginning with no prior existing business.
The Ideal Candidate
If you are an experienced sales professional, willing and able to execute aggressive business development initiatives, with a genuine interest in learning about client organizations and providing quality solutions, while working in a team-focused environment, you have what it takes to be a successful Business Development Manager for Randstad Professionals. We help you reach your greatest potential by providing best in class training programs throughout your career.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Sales abilities along with market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry
- Minimum of 1 year staffing or recruiting experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of business to business sales experience
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US