Location: El Segundo, California US
Job Number: 29772
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager-Local CA
Since our inception in 1984, Randstad Technologies has worked hard to become one of the largest IT staffing companies in the country. We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations and negotiations.
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on Randstad Technologies’ processes.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to Randstad Technologies’ standards.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in database.
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Locate other contractors working at Client locations and refer them to recruiting.
- Maintain contractors working in existing Clients, tracking personal starts and upcoming finishes.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
Required Skills of Account Manager:
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills
- Must have the desire to be the best and a passion for producing results.
- 4 year college degree required
If you are interested in this role, please apply online at www.careers.us.randstad.com. You may also contact Al Rehman at 925.734.1879 or email email@example.com for additional information. Please include your resume and be prepared to speak to why Randstad is an attractive fit for you.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: El Segundo, California US