RT Account Manager-Perm
Location: Durham, North Carolina US
Job Number: 29736
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager-Perm
Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people. This position has active involvement in all facets of our permanent placement business. The ideal individual will plan and implement consistent volumes of focused activities necessary for high achievement in staffing for placements on a direct hire basis. Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and filling orders. Client activities include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering.
- Attain consistent balanced activity in all areas as defined by Activity Metrics Plan
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business
- Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives
- Database documentation of marketing/development progress for client companies
- Assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Recruit, screen, and schedule interviews for candidates
- Perform reference checking procedures on all candidates, also using activity to build additional candidates
- Perform best candidate marketing activities
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database
- Determine pricing to meet or exceed pricing guidelines while maintaining a competitive level in the marketplace
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations designed to build networking database
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience or 1+ years recruiting experience
- An undergraduate degree is strongly preferred
- Documented, successful attainment of previously established goals
- An ability to work in a very fast paced, team environment
- Ability to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (both internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: RT Account Manager-Perm
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Durham, North Carolina US