RT Account Manager-Perm
Location: Frisco, Texas US
Job Number: 29715
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Account Manager-Perm
Why work for Randstad Technologies? We have been consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work"—and with good reason. We’re a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero “Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for IT professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need—and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has impact.
Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people. This position has active involvement in all facets of our permanent placement business. The ideal individual will plan and implement consistent volumes of focused activities necessary for high achievement in staffing for placements on a direct hire basis. Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and filling orders. Client activities include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering.
- Attain consistent balanced activity in all areas as defined by Activity Metrics Plan
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business
- Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives
- Database documentation of marketing/development progress for client companies
- Assess client company position requirements, write complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Recruit, screen, and schedule interviews for candidates
- Perform reference checking procedures on all candidates, also using activity to build additional candidates
- Perform best candidate marketing activities
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database
- Determine pricing to meet or exceed pricing guidelines while maintaining a competitive level in the marketplace
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of new business
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates
- Active participation in professional and civic organizations designed to build networking database
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience or 1+ years recruiting experience
- An undergraduate degree is strongly preferred
- Documented, successful attainment of previously established goals
- An ability to work in a very fast paced, team environment
- Ability to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (both internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Detail oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Community / Marketing Title: RT Account Manager-Perm
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Frisco, Texas US