Location: Kent, Washington US
Job Number: 29571
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
Randstad will hire a professional and results oriented sales pro to join our Kent, WA operation.
The right candidate will:• have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
• have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience
• possess a relentless determination to make things happen
• be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
• have experience in selling consultatively
• be naturally curious
• have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
• be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
Primary Responsibilities:• Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
• Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
• Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
• Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
• Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
• Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kent, Washington US