Legal Talent Sourcer
Location: Baltimore, Maryland US
Full Time Associate
This role will support the sales and service efforts by making the recruiting and search functions more efficient and productive. The RP Researcher will conduct investigative research to uncover information regarding industry, companies and candidate profiles. Depending on the objective, this position helps the team create the “knowledge base” to be utilized in marketing, selling, sourcing, identifying and placing ideal candidates with a potential client.
The RP Researcher will develop industry and client specific data points (Sales sheets) that provide the branch team with insight to client business needs and objectives for human capital requirements improves the sales process and outcome. This role will also be responsible to develop, maintain and provision best in class “ideal” candidates to interview.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years of business or recruiting experience, not required to be Staffing industry specific.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong research ability and data analytics
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external) and have a strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level if necessary
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships and influence effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and or Google Suite including google docs, google sheets, etc.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. We do this by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions, including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs and outplacement. Randstad is active in 38 countries around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2018, Randstad had on average 38,820 corporate employees and 4,826 branches and Inhouse locations. In 2018, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.8 billion and holds the world’s number one position in its industry since November 2018. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title:
Legal Talent Sourcer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Baltimore, Maryland US