NSO Account Manager
Location: Hartford, Connecticut US
Job Number: 29266
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Sr. Account Manager - NSO
Responsibilities of Strategic Account Executive:
- The Account Executive’s main job responsibility involves acting as the primary liaison in your respective market between one of our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent management relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities and ultimately ensuring optimal delivery of services.
- Take an active lead in engaging and targeting “high volume” or “potential buyers”
- Will be responsible for communication, prioritization, and collaboration with the various delivery organizations (National and Local).
- Will also partner with the SA Director which is assigned to NSO accounts in their market(s) to effectively target Business Units, track and target initiatives, and build long standing relationships.
Minimum weekly KPI’s:
- 10 Personal Client Visits each week
- Weekly 1on1 with Sales Director
- 1 to 2 personal deals per week
Required Skills of Strategic Account Executive:
- Knowledge of Information Technology Consulting Services with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Account Executive with the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Experience selling into a large, fortune 500 accounts. Must have the ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Understanding and experience selling into a VMO / VMS based account
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and educate recruiters of upcoming opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to break down complex accounts
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a Consultative Sales
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Community / Marketing Title: NSO Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hartford, Connecticut US