RT Field Operations Specialist - Payroll
Location: Boston, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 29257
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Branch Administrator
- Serve as talent’s dedicated contact for all payroll or timekeeping questions and issues.
- Confirm that Corp Payroll receives and enters approved time for all talent that worked the previous week, by Tuesday close of business each week.
- Update internal teams on status of time collection repeatedly, and make them aware when their talent is missing time or if their talent’s time is missing the Tuesday COB cutoff.
- If talent’s time is received after Tuesday COB cutoff, ensure that the talent still get their approved time entered and approved so that they receive a paycheck and so that billing can be processed.
- Maintain and update: weekly payroll Google doc, Client Specific Requirements, Logins for VMS sites and drug/background vendors.
- Run and Review time entry audit report, payroll register, invoice register, third party vendor payment reports and spread reports to ensure accuracy. Research and resolve any issues discovered.
- Research and respond promptly to inquiries from centralized payroll department
- Serve as a liaison between field operations and corporate office when needed. Also help communicate updates to Talent when needed.
- Assist management and sales team members as needed/requested with special projects and company events, if time permits
Adapts quickly to frequently changing processes, guidelines and requirements
Must be a “Quick study" when learning new systems, skills and concepts
Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Ability to think and respond quickly and effectively under pressure
Strong customer focus and customer service skills
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions
Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating process improvements
Community / Marketing Title: RT Field Operations Specialist - Payroll
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boston, Massachusetts US