Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 29245
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you bring a positive can-do attitude to your work and like a fast paced environment? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about joining our Randstad family!
We have an immediate opening for a Selling Staffing Manager in several of our Nashville area Administrative staffing branches! Our Staffing Managers are responsible for selling Randstad's staffing solutions, building employer partnerships and recruiting top talent in the market to place with our clients. This is a business development role, and we are looking for a sales driver who has been successful in building a book of business. Staffing Industry sales experience a huge plus!
So, what's in it for YOU?
- Annual President's Club opportunities!
- Award winning training and a clearly defined career path. We grow leaders!
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a strong base salary plus branch bonuses and commission opportunities!
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Corporate Contests.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance / Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Volunteer time
- Generous PTO plan!
With a presence in the local market, our brand attracts top-notch candidates! Clients work with Randstad time and again because this saves them time and money by achieving a higher retention rate and greater candidate flexibility within the organization.
- Develop new business leads with local employers through cold calling, prospecting and sales appointments via phone and in person meetings
- Consult clients regarding Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a relationship and increased business with the clients.
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan for administrative candidates
- Build a talent database of administrative candidates that position us as a leader in staffing
- Source, recruit, assess, and interview candidates in-person and over the telephone
- Help support our customers in achieving their business goals. Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions. -Work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of business including volume, pricing, and management of days.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of business to business sales and account management experience with a positive attitude, outgoing personality and a hunter mentality!
- Career minded, highly motivated, numbers driven, and customer service oriented
- Prior experience selling staffing a plus but not required because we have amazing training!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the branch and the client (very fast paced environment where multi-tasking was invented)
- Four-year college degree preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a team environment and with all levels of management.
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today or contact Joy Stuckey for additional information, firstname.lastname@example.org!
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad!
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US