Sr. Onsite Recruiting Manager
Location: Wichita, Kansas US
Job Number: 29201
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Sr Site Manager
Randstad is hiring an Sr. Onsite Recruiting Site Manager to support our Randstad In-House Services (RIS) division in Wichita, Kansas!
RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs in logistics, manufacturing, warehouse, and light industrial.
We are looking for an Sr. Onsite Recruiting Site Manager for an HVAC production facility in Wichita. Our Sr. Onsite Recruiting Manager acts as an on-site extension to our client's HR and recruiting functions, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees. This role will also be responsible for leading and developing the current site management team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
- Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
- Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Lead and develop site management team through coaching and team building
- 3-5 years of high volume recruiting experience within production, manufacturing, or warehousing, staffing multiple shifts required. In addition, candidates should have 1-2 years experience managing a team of Recruiters or acting as a Team Lead.
- Ideal candidates will have staffing industry experience, managing an onsite account partnership and ready to take on additional responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- Best in class training
- Full benefits package including 401K with company match, stock purchase plan, generous PTO, a wellness program that rewards you financially, as well as discounts through major retailers on various merchandise and services from technology, fitness, banking, transportation and other local discounts.
- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Onsite Recruiting Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wichita, Kansas US