Dir, IT Program Management
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 28974
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Dir, IT Program Management
Director, IT Enterprise Program Management Position Summary
- IT leader responsible for the day-to-day corporate-wide technology programs and other initiatives to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frames.
- Provide management, mentoring, project quality assurance for a team of IT Project and Program managers and their respective initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between business owners and development teams ensuring effective communication.
- Manage large projects and promote compliance with internal stakeholders.
- Help drive project through the development life cycle ensuring solutions are technically sound, meet operational requirements and are delivered on time.
- Ensure that EPMO standards and frameworks are being followed including, but not limited to the following: project intake and prioritization processes, project finance/accounting disciplines, time-entry and tracking, Agile disciplines, technology change management, documentation best practices, etc.
- Analyze business and user needs, assist with documenting field requirements, assist with testing and support production roll outs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with executive and departmental/functional management to help define, document, and implement corporate programs/projects.
- Ensure the alignment of program objectives to the corporate strategic plan.
- Establish and manage appropriate committee meetings, document outcomes and provide enterprise level communications and reporting to stakeholders and executive management.
- Coordinate with other Business Integration managers to review project proposals and/or plans, assist with prioritization, and determine time frame, and procedures for accomplishing projects.
- Manage large, complex enterprise projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive and manage change at an enterprise level.
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify deficiencies and take corrective action.
- Comprehensive business understanding of Randstad or other staffing/related industry.
- Strong business and technical liaison skills.
- Professional, effective, and persuasive oral and written communication/collaboration skills with all organizational levels (including VP level and C-Suite).
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and exceed goals in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient personal computer skills with G-Suite or comparable tools
- Proficient with productivity and Project Management tools such as Jira, Smartsheet, etc.
- Desire to contribute to a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management Certification (PMP, CAPM, etc.)
- Agile Certifications (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Coach, etc.)Minimum Experience
- 7-10 years of Program and/or Project Management experience.
- Experience leading large cross-functional teams.
- Experience within organizations undergoing Digital Transformations
- Solid understanding of current technologies, including Recruiting/Staffing technologies (Bullhorn, Salesforce, etc.), Oracle/Peoplesoft, ERP, CRM, and common application architectures.
- Strong expertise in the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, project management methodologies and the demonstrated ability to apply the appropriate process to the technical needs of a specific initiative.Proficient knowledge and understanding of how business and technical processes integrate.
- Functional PeopleSoft Front Office, Human Resources and Financials systems.
- Staffing industry experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.randstadusa.com/jobs/ You may also contact Valerie Hunter at Valerie.email@example.com for additional information.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Dir, IT Program Management
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US