Vice President, Market Sales
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 28677
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC VP Market Sales II
- Oversee direct staff, ensuring that they are appropriately equipped with the knowledge, training and tools to effectively execute their jobs.
- Lead, engage, develop and grow account teams in tandem with business, holding others accountable, having coaching conversations, conducting performance reviews, and ensuring Individual Development Plans are in place
- Have ultimate accountability for retention and monitoring progress of teams, and identifying areas of opportunity. Develops “bench” and creates succession plans and always looks to hire a replacement.
- Evaluate the potential for the business, identify current business strengths, and orchestrate the completion of a strategic business plan for growth in the district territory. Drive the sales effort with continual contact and face to face meetings with C level executives.
- Maintain, build and grow client relationships, positioning Randstad as a staffing industry leader. Manage relationships with current clients to identify future needs and provide thought leadership.
- Track, analyze and communicate overall progress of sales efforts against activity targets - weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to achieve financial objectives of assigned areas, including operational improvements, expense management, account growth, and revenue and contribution attainment.
- Establish, hone and communicate business plans with SVP, Market Development to define and drive strategies to maximize profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Implement innovative strategies while collaborating with operations & branch staff to drive peak performance at all times, and sustain high client satisfaction levels
- Achieve budget profitability and identify opportunities for new revenue streams in partnership with peers by selling and implementing new business opportunities and supporting the sales process locally and regionally.
- Actively participate and network within community to build business, Randstad visibility and stay abreast of industry/market trends
- Ensure appropriate business controls are in place to satisfy audit requirements and to protect customers and company assets
- Monitor and control costs and bear responsibility for full P&L and work with senior management to ensure profit of the business, adherence to the contract and SLAs, and to seek out opportunities for improvement
- Ensure profitability and health of assigned geography via key wellness indicators, financial and operation reporting, compliance, pricing, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Master’s level work a plus
- 7+ year’s minimum of staffing industry experience
- 5+years of people management highly preferred
- 2+years of demonstrated success in selling large accounts, staffing experience highly preferred
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Experience in building business including time and territory management, sales and proposal presentation to clients.
- Ability to achieve profitable sales development and growth through management and development of branch managers and agents.
- Ability to provide sound leadership to a team, demonstrate guidance and coaching abilities, and direct team to achieve set objectives.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify customer’s needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Proven track record of quantified sales and service abilities within a similar environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to develop high performing consultants and teams
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Community / Marketing Title: Vice President, Market Sales
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US