Location: Tempe, Arizona US
Job Number: 28425
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Work for the best in the business. We are now the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and for good reason! We have achieved this by providing a dynamic, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential.
What do we do? At Randstad we sell Work Solutions. Meaning we help companies find the best human capital for their organizations and we find the best people to put to work. Did you catch that? We find jobs for people. Powerful stuff.
What do we hire for? Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen. Randstad will hire a professional and results oriented sales pro to join our Tempe, AZ operation.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
The right candidate will:
- have 1-4 years of sales experience
- have experience in selling consultatively
In return for the success that our employees bring us we offer:
- Best in class training and ongoing personal development through our internal employee platform
- Rich benefits including; 401K matching, President’s club, frequent contests with prizes, PTO and holiday time off
- A strong compensation package that includes a generous base salary and bonus opportunity
- A clearly defined career path - we grow leaders!
Life is short, do something important, and have fun doing it.
Contact caitlin.hawkins@randstadusa to learn how Randstad can help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. We play a pivotal role in shaping the world of work, leveraging the true value of human capital for the benefit of our clients, candidates, employees and investors.
Randstad offers a comprehensive range of HR services to our clients. We provide temporary, temporary to hire, direct hire and outsourced placement services for local and global customers and fulfill all aspects of commercial and professional staffing within Accounting & Finance, Office & Administration, Engineering, Healthcare, IT, Legal, Life Sciences, and Manufacturing & Logistics. Other offerings include payrolling, managed services, recruitment process outsourcing and HR consulting solutions.
Randstad provides skills assessments, career counseling, training, health coverage and 401(k) to eligible internal and external employees. With its 4,800 employment experts, Randstad puts an average of 125,000 people to work in the U.S. each week, through its network of more than 1,000 branches and client-dedicated locations.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tempe, Arizona US