Senior PeopleSoft Developer
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 28362
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Sr. Software Application Dev
The Sr. Software Application Developer will design, develop, document, and maintain software programs and applications to support the business needs. The Sr. Software Application Developer will work closely with others, such as Project Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst, and Architects to analyze user needs, design and create optimum software. Also, the Sr. Software Application Developer will modify existing software to fix errors and enhance its functionality and performance. The Sr. Software Application Developer must have a solid educational background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, Engineering, or related fields. Also, the Sr. Software Application Developer must be experienced in the development environment, and related technologies outlined below, as well as have a good understanding of relational database concept and be able to design databases within the application domain.
The Sr. Software Application Developer should be able to work on complex tasks independently, and should be able to mentor and provide technical guidance to junior team members..
This position is focused on one of the following technologies: PeopleSoft.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, MIS, Software Engineering, Engineering or related field or equivalent
- 5 Years Software Development (Design/Build/Unit Test/Migrate): Requires moderate supervision, ability to multitask, capable to handle complex programs with guidance
- 5 Years Production Support: Able to perform root cause analysis to identify the problem
- 5 Years Customer Support: Mid level contributor; demonstrated working in a team involving customers and other IT counterparts
- 5 Years Technical Project Management & Stakeholder Communications: Mid level communication skills both written and verbal. Communicates well with technical counterparts and business counterparts.
- 5 Years PeopleSoft Application Designer tools 8.4 or higher, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker & Application Packages; SQR, SQL;
- 2 years Mentoring or leading others
Community / Marketing Title: Senior PeopleSoft Developer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US