Talent Advisor - Recruiter
Location: Foster City, California US
Job Number: 28361
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
As a Talent Advisor you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client’s Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with their client. If there is a gap in the ability to fulfill a requisition, the person in this role needs to adjust their course of action to ensure fulfillment is met, taking full accountability and ownership of results.
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing strategies and plans are developed and executed in a timely fashion. Therefore, understanding of sourcing methodologies and how to execute them to effectively develop a candidate pipeline is essential.
The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, where you will manage and participate in the daily activities of the recruiting team to facilitate the recruiting cycle is vital.
This role allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues, including Randstad Sourceright’s Talent Sourcing Specialists, Talent Assessment Specialists, Recruiting Coordinators and Centers of Expertise, to develop and execute talent strategies that produce quality hires for our clients.
- Fully responsible and single point of contact for Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions. Collaborates with Manager and appropriate internal team members to ensure that adequate sourcing and screening support is provided based on requisition needs to meet client expectations
- Performs intake call with Hiring Manager on assigned requisitions- seeks to clarify the position, specific requirements, and the opportunity beyond the job description and serves as a consultative partner who appropriately manages expectations and communicates sourcing plans and recruiting timelines.
- Acts as an advisor to client hiring managers on appropriate sourcing strategy
- Proactively gather market intelligence and shares with internal team and hiring managers
- Meets or exceeds assigned daily/weekly account hiring goals and regularly monitors performance scorecard to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are being met
- Evaluates, reprioritizes, and is responsible for the overall execution of the employment branding strategy
- Manages the candidate pool for each requisition including internal candidates, ad response candidates and direct sourced candidates. Uses independent judgment to determine potential candidate eligibility based on resumes, professional profiles and interview notes
- Builds a qualified candidate profile and presents slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Use of influence and persuasion to sell candidate on employment opportunities, extends offers and negotiates to final acceptance of offer
- Interfaces with and develops strong relationships with client partners as a hiring consultant and provides innovative solutions to solve recruiting challenges and influence hiring decisions
- Define and participate in special projects as necessary to enhance our service offering to existing and anticipated clients
- Promotes positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
- Develops strategic relationship with RSR peers and leaders to maintain quality client delivery and solve client challenges
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent work experience required
- Minimum three (3) years of account management, requisition management and/or a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring manager point of contact
- Minimum five (5) years in a candidate generation role, producing candidate pipelines and having a proven track record of hiring success
Preferred qualifications include:
- College degree preferred
- Life Sciences, Medical Device, Diagnostics Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Coursework or certification such as: AIRS, Adler Group, Recruitment Juice, NextLevel Exchange or Art of Recruiting
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients’ functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective candidate generation strategies (passive and active)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility for candidacy and consultatively present to hiring teams
- Proven ability to understand candidate motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to the candidate to ensure offer acceptance if made
- Experience in a high pressure, urgent recruiting environment supporting external clients (e.g. RPO, Search Firm, or Agency)
- May require experience in a specific area of expertise depending on client need (ex: Engineering, Finance, etc.)
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships across boundaries, interacting and consulting with all levels of the organization
- Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Applicant Tracking System proficiency
- CRM System proficiency
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor - Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Foster City, California US