Location: Denver, Colorado US
Job Number: 28356
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
- have a strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- have 3-5 years of professional B2B sales experience
- possess a relentless determination to make things happen
- be comfortable using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- have experience in selling consultatively
- be naturally curious
- have a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
- be comfortable in a position with major impact opportunity
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Denver, Colorado US