Randstad, the 2nd largest staffing firm in the world, is looking to hire a Site Manager. A Site Manager acts as an on-site extension of the client's HR function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, recruitment, selection, and management of the contingent employees.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
• Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
• Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
• Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
• Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
• Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
• Build top of mind awareness through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
• Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
• Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
• Three to five years of business experience with a minimum of 2 in either HR or staffing.
• Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
• Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.