RT Field Operations Specialist - Onboarding
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Job Number: 28308
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Branch Administrator
Job Title: Field Operations Specialist - Onboarding
The Field Operations Specialist onboards all new talent (W2 and Third Party Vendors) and ensures that all required internal paperwork, client specific paperwork, and pre-employment screenings are complete and compliant prior to the start of talent’s assignment. The FOS will ensure compliance with all HR policies, E-Verify and employee file retention.
- Adapts quickly to frequently changing processes, guidelines and requirements
- Must be a “Quick study" when learning new systems, skills and concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Ability to think and respond quickly and effectively under pressure
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating process improvements
- Manage the onboarding process from to start to finish for new talent. (Onboard, Hire, E-Verify)
- Communicate effectively with recruiters and account managers to ensure new hire paperwork and screenings are completed and talent are cleared and ready to hire prior to their start date.
- Ensure compliance with E-Verify for each W2 contractor hired.
- Gather paperwork for new vendors and submit to corporate compliance for setup
- Confirm that Corp Payroll receives and enters approved time for all talent that worked the previous week, by Tuesday close of business each week.
- Maintain and update: weekly payroll Google doc, Client Specific Requirements, Logins for VMS sites and drug/FOSckground vendors.
- Process emergency pay cards for W2 talent as needed
- Act as FOSckup for FOS’s in other UMR offices as needed.
- Limited administrative support for office’s local Directors
- Research and respond promptly to inquiries from centralized payroll and billing departments
- Assist management and sales team members as needed/requested with special projects and company events, if time permits.
Interested candidates should send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Community / Marketing Title: RT Field Operations Specialist - Onboarding
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US