Location: Pleasanton, California US
Job Number: 28295
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager Cal
- have 1 to 3 years of professional work experience including a minimum of 1 year of B2B inside sales, outbound sales, new business development and/or account management or lead generation experience
- have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, multi-task and effectively prioritize workload
- process a college degree (strongly preferred)
- have experience interacting with customers via professional phone/email communication and client facing meetings
- be able to work in a deadline driven environment with a true sense of urgency
- have the type of personality that can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable
- have the ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
- Sell Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the client.
- Sell value of Randstad services to support customers in achieving their business goals.
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals.
- Market the talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent.
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad's Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
Please apply directly to this posting or send resume and salary requirements to Betty Chiu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pleasanton, California US