Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 28249
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: P2P Supplier Analyst
The Accounts Payable Analyst is a second level accounting position reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager. The position provides direct support for Procure to Pay vendor maintenance, expense reporting and purchasing card processing.
- The position is responsible for processing various types of accounts payable transactions including the creation and maintenance of enterprise vendors, processing travel and entertainment payments, and purchasing card administration.
- Strong interaction directly with our enterprise vendors as well and our associates
- Maintaining the vendor master file to include the set up of new vendors and managing changes to existing vendors. 40%
- Administrator for corporate T&E card and P-card 20%
- Managing expense reporting systems 20%
- Interacts with internal and external customers in responding to inquiries or report requests. 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in an electronic accounts payable processing
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position w/3+ years of Accounts Payable Experience
- Experience in electronic accounts payable processing tools
- Experience with maintenance of the vendor master file
- Experience with automated expense reporting systems
- Experience with corporate T&E and P-card programs
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner with full validation, compliance and data accuracy.
- Works and handles data with integrity and confidentiality
- Proficiency with Word and Excel to create account reconciliations.
- Team oriented person who can focus on the details and is eager to drive to resolution.
- The ability to work effectively in a high growth environment and a rapidly changing organization.Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Interested candidates should apply online at www.randstadusa.com/jobs/ You may also contact Valerie Hunter at Valerie.email@example.com for additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: AP Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US