Full Desk Associate
Location: Greenville, South Carolina US
Job Number: 28244
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Full Desk Associate (NR)
Recognized by Inavero as a Best in Staffing organization, Randstad Engineering is growing and investing! We’re expanding and need results-driven, team-focused Staffing Associates - in our Norcross, GA HQ location - who want to be part of an organization that values and rewards employee engagement and results.
As the world’s second largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact. Randstad shapes the world at work, in part by connecting people.
Randstad Engineering provides engineering and technical professionals on a national basis. Randstad Engineering is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22 billion global provider of professional employment services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
If you or someone you know is interested in being considered for this opportunity, please apply to the posting at https://randstadus.gr8people.com/ and follow up by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Full Desk Associate you will be responsible for securing and filling permanent openings in the engineering field and on a national basis. The ideal individual will plan and implement consistent volumes of focused activities necessary for high achievement.
Candidate activities include recruiting, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and filling orders.
Client activities include client development, new account and retention sales calls, obtaining job orders, maintaining a high fill ratio, penetrating client accounts and taking a positive proactive position in corporate partnering.
Responsibilities Full Desk Associates:
- Attain consistent balanced activity in all areas as defined by Activity Metrics Plan
- Establish focused business development and recruiting plans
- Develop prospect list and execute a sales and marketing plan to generate new business
- Execute client visits insuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives
- Database documentation of marketing/development progress for client companies
- Assess client company position requirements, write completejob orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations
- Recruit, screen, and schedule interviews for candidates
- Perform reference checking procedures on all candidates, also using activity to build additional candidates
- Perform best candidate marketing activities
- Maintain and document candidate communication within the automated recruiting database
- Determine pricing to meet or exceed pricing guidelines while maintaining a competitive level in the marketplace
- Follow-up on all existing business to insure retention, quality control and development of new business
Requirements Full Desk Associates:
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience
- 1+ year experience in the staffing industry, with Engineering or Technical experience preferred
- An undergraduate degree is strongly preferred
- Documented, successful attainment of previously established goals
- An ability to work in a very fast paced, team environment
- Ability to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (both internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan.
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs.
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Benefits for Randstad Associates:
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Company paid life and AD&D insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Flexible spending account option for health & dependent care expenses
- Company matching 401k Plan
- Stock purchase plan with company granted bonus shares
- Paid holidays, vacation days, sick days and floating holidays
- Training, development, and career advancement
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
For more information please contact Crystal Overall at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Full Desk Associate
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Greenville, South Carolina US