Sr. Account Manager - NSO
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina US
Job Number: 28234
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Sr. Account Manager - NSO
Responsibilities of Senior Account Executive:
- The Account Executive’s main job responsibility involves acting as the primary liaison in your respective market between one of our most valued clients and Randstad Technologies.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent management relationships, identifying and securing new business opportunities and ultimately ensuring optimal delivery of services.
- Take an active lead in engaging and targeting “high volume” or “potential buyers”
- Will be responsible for communication, prioritization, and collaboration with the various delivery organizations (National and Local).
- Will also partner with the SA Director which is assigned to NSO accounts in their market(s) to effectively target Business Units, track and target initiatives, and build long standing relationships.
- Minimum weekly KPI’s:
- 10 Personal Client Visits each week
- Weekly 1on1 with Sales Director
- 1 to 2 personal deals per week
Required Skills of Senior Account Executive:
- Knowledge of Information Technology Consulting Services with a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Account Executive with the IT Staffing and Services industry
- Experience selling into a large, fortune 500 accounts. Must have the ability to navigate through a large, complex organization
- Understanding and experience selling into a VMO / VMS based account
- Proven ability to forecast customer needs and educate recruiters of upcoming opportunities
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to break down complex accounts
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a Consultative Sales
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Interested candidates should send their resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Account Manager - NSO
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Charlotte, North Carolina US