Location: Phoenix, Arizona US
Job Number: 28201
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you bring a positive can-do attitude to your work and like a fast paced environment? If your answer is yes, then we would like to talk with you about joining our Randstad family!
So, what’s in it for YOU?
- Annual Performance Forum opportunities!
- Award winning training and a clearly defined career path.
- We grow leaders!
- Competitive Compensation Package that includes a strong base salary plus branch bonuses and commission opportunities!
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Corporate Contests. We reward our star performers with Summer Fridays, added PTO time, gift cards and more!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Life and AD Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance / Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vacation (18 days a year - you start accruing time day 1!) / Paid Holidays
With a presence in the local market, our brand attracts top notch candidates! Clients work with Randstad time and again because this saves them time and money by achieving a higher retention rate and greater candidate flexibility within the organization
- Create and execute a strategic recruitment plan for administrative candidates
- Build a talent database of administrative candidates that position us as a leader in administrative staffing
- Source, recruit, assess, and interview candidates in-person and over the telephone
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market
- Consult clients regarding Staffing Services through effective phone calls and in-person visits, which foster a relationship and increased business with the clients
- Help support our customers in achieving their business goals
- Effectively recruit, interview, retain, coach and develop Talent, understanding their needs and helping them meet their professional goals
- Market the talents skills, knowledge and abilities to the right companies so that we make the best match for the Client and the Talent
- Consistently exceed Client and Talent expectations of service by following Randstad’s Operational Standards and offering innovative and creative employment solutions.
- Work with a unit partner to effectively manage the profitability of business including volume, pricing, and management of days
What are we looking for?
- Someone from a strong customer service/administrative/sales background with a positive attitude, outgoing personality and a hunter mentality
- Career minded, highly motivated, numbers driven, and customer service oriented
- Prior recruiting or staffing industry experience is a huge plus (but not necessary because we have amazing training)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the branch and the client (very fast paced environment where multi-tasking was invented
- Four year college degree
- Ability to work with all levels of management
If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today. Feel free to reach out directly to Melissa.Sanders@randstadusa.com to learn more. We look forward to receiving and reviewing your application!
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Phoenix, Arizona US